I support your business dealing with all incoming event enquiries, new business development, supplier negotiation, contracting, show rounds, administration, and managing client relationships, including corporate and private clients as well as agencies. I can assist you in developing a business case for your events and delivering events that exceed expectations.
As a confident communicator, I am recognised for my professional attitude and excellent interpersonal skills, which I used to build collaborative relationships with my clients and business partners. I am a goal and detail-oriented person who is also a creative problem solver and enjoys working as part of a team but can also take the lead when required.
Services I Provide
- Handle and convert event enquiries, actively manage bookings
- Plan events in conjunction with the client
- Negotiate and maximise the potential of all sales transactions
- Present and sell event catering options
- Arrange and carry out site visits and client meetings
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Negotiate space, dates and rates with event venues
- Assist in the development and solicitation of event packages and help to make commercial decisions to maximise corporate business and encourage repeat business
- Prepare and collate final event details to hand over to the Operational team within the correct timeframe period
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of sales and budgetary reports as and when required
My mission is to deliver events that have minimum impact on the environment; build up responsible event planning; effective project management focusing on choosing reputable event suppliers and efficiently managing waste.
|Event Sales and Logistics Support||£15.00 per hour (minimum 4 hours)|
|Event Management||£20.00 per hour (minimum 4 hours)|
|Event Management (Weddings)||£25.00 per hour (minimum 4 hours)|
|Event Management (Larger Events and VIP Events||£25.00 – £30.00 per hour (minimum 4 hours)|
|Operations Management||On agreed rates|
|Event Planning and Consultation||On agreed rates|
|Travel and accommodation outside London||Additional Charges|